THE Xiaomi has two new phones for you to know: this is the Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro with a 108 megapixel fivefold camera, 5,260 mAh battery and Snapdragon 730G processor for gamers. These are the international versions of Mi CC9 Pro and Mi CC9 Pro Premium Edition.
This means that the specifications of the Mi Note 10 are almost the same as the Mi CC9 Pro announced this week. In particular, you will find five cameras at the rear: the main sensor is the Isocell Bright HMX, made by Samsung in partnership with Xiaomi. It is 108 megapixels and larger in size to capture more light; there is also a technology that combines four pixels into one, generating sharper images of 27 megapixels.
The other sensors have specific functions: ultrawide (117 degree viewing angle), telephoto (10x hybrid zoom), portrait and macro (slow motion at 960 fps). In turn, the front camera has 32 megapixels.
The battery is also one of the highlights: it is 5,260 mAh for more than two days of use on a single charge. It supports 30 W fast recharge, which promises to go from zero to 100% in 65 minutes; and the compatible charger comes in the box. (Apple, why are you crying?)
Here we have a 6.47-inch OLED screen with Full-HD + resolution; it has curved edges and a built-in digital reader. The Snapdragon 730G processor comes with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage on the Mi Note 10; and 8 + 256 GB on the Mi Note 10 Pro.
The other difference between the standard and Pro models is in the 108 megapixel sensor lens: it has 7 elements on the Mi Note 10, and 8 elements on the Mi Note 10 Pro. Other than that, they are identical.
The Mi Note 10 will be launched in Europe for € 549 (about R $ 2,450), while the Mi Note 10 Pro will cost € 649 (R $ 2,900). They go on to pre-order next week in Germany, Spain and Italy; and also reach France, the United Kingdom and other countries.
Xiaomi tends to launch different versions in China and the rest of the world: there are differences in the software (the Play Store is banned in Chinese lands), in 4G frequencies and in the name. The Mi CC9 is sold internationally as Mi 9 Lite, while the Mi CC9e became the Mi A3 with Android One.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 and Note 10 Pro – specs:
- Screen: 6.47 inches, Full-HD + (1080 x 2340), OLED curve, 19: 9, 600 nits brightness, HDR, drop-shaped notch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, built-in digital reader
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G
- RAM and storage: 6 GB + 128 GB, 8 GB + 256 GB (Mi Note 10 Pro only), without microSD
- Quintuple rear camera:
- main: 108 megapixel, Samsung Isocell Bright HMX S5KHMX, 1 / 1.33 inch, f / 1.69, OIS, 7-element lens (8 elements on the Mi Note 10 Pro)
- ultrawide: 20 megapixel, Sony IMX350, 117 °, f / 2.2
- telephoto: 5 megapixel, OmniVision OV08A10, f / 2.0, 5x optical zoom, 10x hybrid zoom, 50x digital zoom, OIS
- portrait: 12 megapixel, Samsung S5K2L7, f / 2.0
- macro: minimum distance of 1.5 cm, f / 2.4
- quadruple LED flash
- Frontal camera: 32 megapixel f / 2.0
- Drums: 5,260 mAh, fast charging up to 30 W
- Operational system: MIUI 11 with Android 9 Pie
- Connectivity: USB-C, 3.5mm earphone jack, 4G dual-chip, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, IR blaster
- Dimensions: 157.8 mm × 74.2 mm × 9.67 mm, 208 g