As promised, the Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro was officially announced this Tuesday (20th) and, as expected, it is the global version of Redmi K20 Pro launched in China: it is a mobile phone with Snapdragon 855 processor, 20 megapixel retractable front camera and triple rear camera with 48 MP sensor. The device is available in European countries starting at € 399 (equivalent to R $ 1,800).
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro, like the Redmi K20 Pro, features a 6.39-inch AMOLED screen with a built-in digital reader. There is no notch here thanks to the retractable front camera, which allows 91.9% of the display to be used.
At the rear, we find the triple camera with 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main sensor. There is an 8 megapixel sensor with a telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom; and a 13 MP sensor with ultrawide lens.
The processor is the Snapdragon 855, but RAM and storage vary by country. In Hong Kong, Taiwan and Indonesia, you can find the Mi 9T Pro 8 + 256 GB; in other countries, the cell phone is limited to a maximum of 6 + 128 GB.
The 4,000 mAh battery supports fast charging up to 27 W; the device comes with an 18 W charger in the box. There is a USB-C port and a 3.5 mm headphone jack, as well as NFC for payments via Google Pay.
In the official list of specifications, Xiaomi lists that the Mi 9T Pro has support for bands 3 (1,800 MHz), 7 (2,600 MHz) and 28 (700 MHz) used by the Brazilian 4G. That is, this is a good candidate to be officially sold by DL Electronics, which already sells the Xiaomi Mi 9T with Snapdragon 730 processor in the country.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro is pre-sold in Germany, France, Spain and Poland, and costs from € 399 in the 6 + 64 GB variant depending on the country. It will be delivered from August 26th.
Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro – specs:
- Screen: 6.39-inch AMOLED, Full-HD + resolution (2340 x 1080), 403 ppi, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 91.9% front end, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR, DC Dimming, built-in digital reader
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- RAM and storage: 6 GB + 64 GB, 6 GB + 128 GB, 8 GB + 256 GB, LPDDR4x 2,133 MHz + UFS 2.1, without microSD support
- Triple rear camera:
- 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 main sensor, 0.8 μm, 1/2 inch, f / 1.75
- 13 megapixel f / 2.4 OmniVision OV8856 sensor, ultrawide lens with 124.8 degree angle
- Samsung S5K3L6 8 megapixel sensor with f / 2.4 telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom
- phase detection autofocus (PDAF), dual LED flash, 4K video recording at 60 frames per second, Full-HD at up to 960 fps
- Retractable front camera: 20 megapixel, 0.8 μm, f / 2.2
- Drums: 4000 mAh, 27 W fast charging (charger in the box is 18 W)
- Operational system: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- More: USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi 802.11ac dual-band MIMO 2 × 2, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, dual-chip, 4G B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20 / B28
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 191 g