THE Xiaomi announced the Redmi Note 8T at an event this Wednesday (6): this is a version of the Redmi Note 8 with little news, including NFC support and 18 W charger in the box. It has a 48 megapixel quad camera, 4,000 mAh battery and Snapdragon 665 processor. This phone will be sold in Europe alongside the Mi Note 10 and Mi Note 10 Pro.
O Redmi Note 8T it has a 6.3-inch LCD screen with Full-HD + resolution, Sunlight mode (for very bright environments), night mode and reading mode. It is also possible to adjust the color temperature. The front 13-megapixel camera sits in a drop-shaped notch.
On the Gorilla Glass 5 glass rear, we find the fingerprint reader and a four camera system. The main sensor is the Samsung Isocell GM1 48 megapixel; there is also a sensor with a wide-angle lens (120 degrees), depth sensor for bokeh effect in portraits, and sensor with macro lens.
The specifications are intermediate: here we have a Snapdragon 665 processor accompanied by 4 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of expandable storage by microSD. Inside, we also found a nano-coating against splashes.
The technical file is almost a copy of the Redmi Note 8 sold in China, India and some other countries – it was approved in Brazil, inclusive. The Redmi Note 8T has three differences: it has an 18 W charger in the box (instead of 10 W), support for the 700 MHz band 28 on 4G, and NFC.
The Redmi Note 8T costs € 199 (about R $ 900) in the 64 GB version; the price of the 128 GB model has not been revealed. The cell phone will be launched only in Europe, in countries like Spain, Italy, France and Germany.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8T – specs:
- Screen: 6.3 inch LCD, Full-HD + (2340 x 1080), 19.5: 9, drop-shaped notch, 90% usage, Gorilla Glass 5
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (4x Kryo 260 @ 2.2 GHz + 4x Kryo 260 @ 1.8 GHz), Adreno 610 graphics chip
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB, expandable by microSD up to
- Quadruple rear camera:
- main: 48 megapixels, 0.8 um, f / 1.75
- wide-angle: 8 megapixels, 1.12 um, f / 2.2, 120 °
- macro: 2 megapixels, 1.75 um, f / 2.4
- depth: 2 megapixels, 1.75 um, f / 2.4
- Frontal camera: 13 megapixels, 1.12 um, f / 2.0
- Drums: 4,000 mAh, 18 W charger in the box
- Operational system: Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- Connectivity: USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, 4G (B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B7, B8, B20, B28)
- More: rear digital reader, infrared blaster
- Dimensions: 161.15 x 75.4 x 8.6 mm, 199.8 g