THE Xiaomi made its new Redmi phones official on Thursday (29): the Redmi Note 8 Pro it has four cameras at the rear, a Samsung sensor with 64 megapixels, a 4,500 mAh battery and a MediaTek Helio G90T processor aimed at gamers. There is also the Redmi Note 8 with a 48 MP quad camera.
O Redmi Note 8 Pro it has a quad camera with a 64 megapixel Samsung Isocell Bright GW1 sensor. The device is capable of taking photos with a resolution of up to 9,248 x 6,936 pixels, with files that can exceed 20 MB.
The 1 / 1.72 inch sensor can capture more light. In addition, Samsung’s Tetracell technology can gather 4 pixels into a single 1.6 μm equivalent, helping in low light situations; in this case, the photos generated are 16 megapixels.
The other cameras at the rear are an 8-megapixel wide-angle camera, a 2-megapixel macro camera with a 2 cm focal length, and a depth sensor for blurred background photos. The front camera, in turn, has 20 MP.
The Redmi Note 8 Pro is the first smartphone to use the MediaTek Helio G90T processor aimed at gamers. It has eight cores and the ARM Mali G76 graphics chip, the most powerful that the manufacturer has ever used. Its performance is similar to that of the Snapdragon 730G.
Here we find liquid cooling technology to keep cores at peak performance for longer. In addition, the Wi-Fi and cellular antennas were positioned so as not to be obstructed when the user holds the device horizontally to play.
The 4,500 mAh battery supports 18 W charging. The 6.53-inch screen uses an LCD panel instead of an OLED, and the fingerprint reader is at the rear.
These are the prices for the Redmi Note 8 Pro in China:
- 6 + 64 GB: 1,399 yuan (R $ 820)
- 6 + 128 GB: 1,599 yuan (R $ 930)
- 8 + 128 GB: 1,799 yuan (R $ 1,050)
The Redmi Note 8 Pro also comes in a special edition of World of Warcraft, to celebrate the 15th anniversary of the game. There are two models representing the main factions of Azeroth: the “Horde” variant is black in color and comes with a black and red cape; the “Aliança” variant is white and comes with a black and blue cape.
Both models are accompanied by WoW letters, and bring personalized wallpapers, themes and icon packs. The specifications, however, are the same as the traditional version. The Redmi Note 8 Pro World of Warcraft Limited Edition has no price or release date yet.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro – specs:
- Screen: 6.53 inch LCD, Full-HD + (2340 x 1080), 19.5: 9, drop-shaped notch, 91.4% usage
- Processor: MediaTek Helio G90T (2x Cortex-A76 at 2.05 GHz + 6x Cortex-A55 at 2 GHz), graphics chip Mali G76
- RAM and storage: 6 + 64 GB, 6 + 128 GB, 8 + 128 GB, UFS 2.1
- Quadruple rear camera:
- main: 64 megapixel, Samsung Isocell Bright GW1, 0.8 μm, f / 1.7
- wide-angle: 8 megapixels, 1.12 μm
- macro: 2 megapixels, 1.75 μm, 2 cm focal length
- depth: 2 megapixels, 1.75 μm
- Frontal camera: 20 megapixel, f / 2.0
- Drums: 4,500 mAh, charging at 18 W
- Operational system:Android 9 Pie with MIUI 10
- Connectivity: USB-C, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Wi-Fi ac 2 × 2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC
- More: rear digital reader, infrared blaster