Pix is getting closer and closer to becoming a reality and, of course, is one of the issues of the moment. The Central Bank released a list of financial institutions released to register Pix keys next Monday (5).
This was one of the highlights of Community of Tecnoblog this week, between September 25th and October 2nd. Check out the main discussions that have taken place over the past few days:
Top 5 TB Community Discussions
- Banco Inter or Nubank?
- Is 4GB of RAM in Androids considered programmed obsolescence?
- Which technology companies express environmental concern and are sustainable?
- Why don’t I feel a difference (for some things) in upgrading my Internet speed?
- Manage Passwords and Accesses
The members of the Community gave their opinions on Banco Inter and Nubank, two Brazilian fintechs. Some people remembered the problems that Inter had recently and were reticent about the bank’s security.
They also pointed out that Inter is a traditional banking institution, with all the pros and cons that it carries, while Nubank, due to its practicality, may be more suitable for those who want common services. Do you have an account with either? Are you satisfied? If you want, just comment on the topic!
The discussion about sustainable technology companies with an environmental concern, raised by Leandro, was also very interesting. Are people ready to overpay for sustainable electronics, or is the cheaper price what matters most? How can we lessen our impact as consumers of electronics?
The 5 best discussions on Tecnoblog guidelines
- BC will release Pix keys to hundreds of banks and fintechs
- Moto G8 Power Lite receives Android 10 with bugs in Brazil
- Android 11 is installed on 22 phones with the same system image
- Is portable air conditioning worth it?
- YouTube updates video interface on Android TV and Amazon Fire TV
The Central Bank reported that 927 institutions will be able to register Pix keys as of this Monday (5), including the Itaú, Santander, Bradesco and Banco do Brasil banks, as well as fintechs such as Nubank, Inter, C6 Bank, Digio and Mercado Paid out.
Keys can be associated with banks with personal information such as email, cell phone number and social security number. This way, you won’t have to pass your account and branch when you receive transfers from someone.
Finally, with this heat that it did in Brazil for the whole week, Higa answers whether a portable air conditioner is worth it or not. I’ll give you a spoiler: if you can’t stick the walls of your home, the laptop can be a great option.