As promised, the Xiaomi Mi 9T is officially arriving in Brazil: this cell phone has a 20 megapixel retractable front camera, a 91.9% notch screen, a triple rear camera with a 48 MP main sensor, and a 4,000 mAh battery. It will go on sale this Saturday (10th) at the physical Mi Store in São Paulo for R $ 3,499.
According to the Technology, the Mi 9T will be available in the physical store of Shopping Ibirapuera in São Paulo. DL Eletrônicos, Xiaomi’s official representative in Brazil, tells the Tecnoblog who also intends to launch it on his Mi.com online store and through partners, “still with no set date”. It sells cell phones in the B2W marketplace (Submarino, Americanas.com and Shoptime) and in physical units of Ricardo Eletro, Magazine Luiza and Pernambucanas.
The Xiaomi Mi 9T arrives in the country at a price similar to what we estimated last week. DL usually converts the values practiced by Xiaomi in Europe at a rate of approximately R $ 10 / euro; the cell phone costs 329 euros over there.
Xiaomi Mi 9T has a triple camera with 48 MP Sony sensor
The Mi 9T is the global version of the Redmi K20. This is the first cell phone in the Mi line with a retractable front camera, allowing the 6.39-inch AMOLED screen to be notch-free.
In addition, the rear camera is triple: the Sony IMX586 main sensor is 48 megapixels; the 13 MP secondary sensor comes with a 124.8 degree wide-angle lens; and the 8 MP sensor has a telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom.
The processor is the Snapdragon 730; there are 6 GB of RAM and up to 128 GB of storage without microSD support. The 4,000 mAh battery comes with an 18 W USB-C charger.
DL recently launched the Xiaomi Mi 9 SE for R $ 3,699 in Brazil. It will also bring the Mi A3 with Android One and the Mi Band 4 fitness bracelet to the country, in addition to lamps and other smart home devices.
Xiaomi Mi 9T – specs:
- Screen: 6.39-inch AMOLED, Full-HD + resolution (2340 x 1080), 403 ppi, 19.5: 9 aspect ratio, 91.9% front end, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR, DC Dimming, built-in digital reader
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730
- RAM: 6 GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 64 GB or 128 GB, UFS 2.1, without microSD support
- Triple rear camera:
- Sony IMX582 main sensor 48 megapixel f / 1.7
- 13 megapixel f / 2.4 ultrawide sensor, 124.8 degree angle
- 8 megapixel sensor with f / 2.4 telephoto lens for 2x optical zoom
- phase detection autofocus (PDAF), dual LED flash, 4K video recording at 30 frames per second, Full-HD at up to 960 fps
- Retractable front camera: 20 megapixel f / 2.2
- Drums: 4,000 mAh, 18 W fast charging (18 W charger included)
- Operational system: MIUI 10 based on Android 9 Pie
- 4G Connectivity: B1 / B2 / B3 / B4 / B5 / B7 / B8 / B20 / B28
- More: USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, 802.11ac dual-band Wi-Fi MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, dual-chip
- Dimensions: 156.7 x 74.3 x 8.8 mm, 191 g