THE Samsung announced on Monday (18) a special edition of the Galaxy Note 10+ to celebrate the release of the film Star Wars: The Rise Skywalker in December. This is the 512 GB version in black, accompanied by a red S Pen and custom Galaxy Buds headphones. The kit will be sold in fifteen countries; Brazil is not on the list.
The Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Special Edition has 512 GB of storage, 12 GB of RAM and an Exynos 9825 processor in almost all countries; the US model comes with Snapdragon 855.
The phone comes in black with red accents on the buttons and around the camera; at the rear is the emblem of the First Order. The Red Pen is inspired by lightsabers.
The box also comes with a leather cover with reference to Kylo Ren; Black Galaxy Buds with a red case inside; and a “metal badge” as a collector’s item.
Note 10+ features exclusive Star Wars content, including wallpapers, shutdown animations, icons and sounds. This is a partnership between Samsung and Lucasfilm.
The special edition will be sold from December 10 in the following countries: Germany, Australia, South Korea, Denmark, United Arab Emirates, Spain, United States, Finland, France, Hong Kong, Norway, United Kingdom, Russia, Sweden and Turkey. In the US, it arrives on December 13 for $ 1,299.99.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Star Wars Special Edition – specs:
- Screen: 6.8 inches, Quad HD + (3040 × 1440 pixels), Infinity-O notch, Dynamic AMOLED panel with HDR10 +, blue light reduction, up to 1,200 nits brightness and Gorilla Glass 6 protection
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 (United States), Samsung Exynos 9825 (other countries)
- RAM: 12 GB LPDDR4X
- Internal storage: 512 GB UFS 3.0, microSD up to 1 TB
- Drums: 4,300 mAh, charging 25 watts (standard) or 45 watts (plug adapter sold separately)
- Rear cameras:
- Telephoto: 12 megapixel (f / 2.1), with optical image stabilization and 45 degree field of view
- Wide angle: 12 megapixels (f / 1.5 or f / 2.4), with optical image stabilization and 77 degree field of view
- Ultrawide: 16 megapixel (f / 2.2), with 123 degree field of view
- Depth sensor: VGA
- Frontal camera: 10 megapixels (f / 2.2)
- Operational system: Android 9 Pie with One UI interface
- More: USB-C port, ultrasonic fingerprint reader, IP68 resistance to water and dust, Gorilla Glass 6 at the rear, wireless battery sharing
- Dimensions: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196 grams