The technical Samsung Galaxy A42 5G showed up this Thursday (9). According to an infographic released by Samsung, the phone will have a 48 megapixel quad camera and intermediate technical file with a 5,000 mAh battery. The release date and price, however, are still a mystery.
The Samsung Galaxy A42 5G was made official by Samsung in early September as the most affordable 5G device on the market. But details, such as price, release date and specifications, were not revealed by Samsung.
Now, the South Korean brand has brought more information about the Samsung Galaxy phone. Starting with the 6.6-inch Super AMOLED screen with HD + resolution and drop-shaped notch, to house the 20-megapixel front camera. The fingerprint reader is located under the display.
Three color options will be available: Prism Dot Black (black), Prism Dot White (white) and Prism Dot Gray (gray).
The quadruple photographic set will be present on the smartphone, with a main camera of 48 megapixels (f / 1.8). The set is complete with three sensors of 8 megapixels (f / 2.2), 5 megapixels (macro, f / 2.4) and 5 megapixels (depth of field, f / 2.4).
The technical file will be intermediate, with an octa-core processor up to 2.2 GHz, 128 GB storage with microSD memory card support and options with 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB and 5G RAM. The battery will have a capacity of 5,000 mAh and support recharging of 15 W.
There is no forecast date and price for the launch of the Samsung Galaxy A42 5G in Brazil.
Samsung Galaxy A42 5G – specs
- Screen: 6.6-inch Super AMOLED with HD + resolution (Infinity-U)
- Processor: octa-core up to 2.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB, 6 GB and 8 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable via microSD memory card up to 1 TB
- Quadruple rear camera:
- main: 48 megapixel, f / 1.8
- ultrawide: 8 megapixel, f / 2.2
- macro: 5 megapixel, f / 2.4
- depth: 5 megapixel, f / 2.4
- Frontal camera: 20 megapixel, f / 2.2
- Drums: 5,000 mAh, 15 watt fast charge
- Operational system: uninformed
- Connectivity: 5G
- More: digital reader under the screen
- Dimensions: 164.4 x 75.9 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 190 grams
- Colors: Prism Dot Black (black), Prism Dot White (white) and Prism Dot Gray (gray)
Infographic with Samsung Galaxy A42 5G technical sheet:
With information: Samsung