Revenue makes auctions with iPhone from R $ 500, PS4 and MacBook – Brazil

The IRS has a series of auctions open in the cities of Salvador, São Paulo and João Pessoa that will be closed in the coming days. There are more than 200 lots, including electronic products open to individuals: you can find consoles such as PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, Acer notebooks and Apple MacBooks, as well as iPhones with a bid starting at R $ 500.

iPhone X auction IRS

The auction of savior has PlayStation 4 with a minimum bid of R $ 600, and sells the old BlackBerry Z30 for R $ 300; this phone runs the BlackBerry 10, the last updated system in 2018. BlackBerry promises to support “critical and infrastructure” services at least until 2020.

If you are willing to spend a little more, there is an open lot for individuals that brings together a MacBook Pro, an Apple Watch and three units of the Magic Mouse with an initial bid of R $ 5,000.

The auction of Sao Paulo has several Apple products: there are five different batches with the iPhone 8 Plus starting at R $ 2,500, in addition to the Watch Series 3 starting at R $ 1,200. These items are in the Seized Merchandise Deposit in the Ipiranga neighborhood.

In turn, the auction of João Pessoa brings a series of electronics with lots open to individuals. There are iPhones, iPads, JBL speakers and the Sony WH-1000XM2 headset. There is also an Xbox One with accessories for R $ 1,100, and a package with eight units of iPhone X for the minimum bid of R $ 16,500.

Xbox One auction IRS

As always, it is necessary to remove the products personally, and they are not guaranteed; individuals cannot resell the items purchased. 60% of the amount collected goes to Fundaf (Special Fund for the Development and Improvement of Inspection Activities), managed by the Revenue Service; the other 40% goes to Social Security.

Salvador auction has iPhone 6 and PlayStation 4

The auction in Salvador will receive proposals until October 23, 2019; check out the details here. These are the open lots for individuals that have electronic products:

  • Lot 20: BlackBerry Z30; R $ 300
  • Lot 21: iPhone 6 16 GB; R $ 500
  • Lot 24: PlayStation 4 Slim; R $ 700
  • Lot 27: PlayStation 4; R $ 600
  • Lot 29: MacBook Pro model A1278, Apple Watch Sport, 3 units of Apple Magic Mouse; R $ 5,000
  • Lot 30: Samsung Galaxy J7, Ewtto ET-P2425B speaker, 8 units of SanDisk microSDHC memory card with 8 GB; R $ 300

Apple Auction Inland Revenue

São Paulo auction includes iPhones and Apple Watch

Auction information in São Paulo can be found at this link; he will receive proposals until October 23, 2019. These are the highlights:

  • Lots 24, 25, 26, 27 and 28: iPhone 8 Plus 64 GB; R $ 2,500
  • Lot 29: iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB; R $ 2,000
  • Lot 30: iPhone 6S 64 GB; R $ 800
  • Lots 31 and 32: Apple Watch Series 3 42 mm; R $ 1,200

Recipe auctions iPhones, iPads, speakers and headphones

Finally, the João Pessoa auction receives bids until October 24, 2019; check out the details on this link and the following main batches:

  • Lot 2: JBL Bar 5.1; R $ 1,700
  • Lot 3: iPhone X 64 GB; R $ 2,300
  • Lot 8: Acer A315-51-51SL; R $ 665
  • Lot 9: iPad (5th generation) Wi-Fi 32 GB; R $ 790
  • Lot 18: iPhone 6 16 GB; R $ 800
  • Lots 19 and 20: iPhone 6 32 GB; R $ 925
  • Lot 21: iPad (6th generation) Wi-Fi, capacity not informed; R $ 800
  • Lot 23: iPhone 6S 16 GB; R $ 800
  • Lot 33: 8 units of the iPhone X 64 GB; R $ 16,500
  • Lot 51: Razer Deathadder mouse, Razer BlackWidow X Ultimate keyboard, Razer Kraken 7.1 gaming headset; R $ 600
  • Lot 52: JBL Xtreme Bluetooth speaker; R $ 400
  • Lot 53: Sony WH-1000XM2 headset; R $ 1,000
  • Lot 54: iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB; R $ 1,400
  • Lot 66: iPad (5th generation) Wi-Fi 32 GB; R $ 800
  • Lot 67: MacBook Air A1466, Corsair Harpoon RGB gaming mouse; R $ 2,300
  • Lot 85: PlayStation 4 Pro with PES 2019; R $ 950
  • Lot 86: Xbox One 500 GB and accessories; R $ 1,100

PS4 auction IRS

Leave a Comment