THE Apple presented on Tuesday (10) the new iPhones. O iPhone 11 is the model that takes the place of the iPhone XR, with simpler features, 6.1-inch LCD screen and dual camera at the rear. The company also unveiled its two most expensive devices, dubbed the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Although the nomenclature suggests a deeper renovation, we have incremental changes in the iPhones of 2019. In design, the handsets maintain the construction of glass and metal, in addition to the notch at the top of the screen. The unlock method is Face ID, which projects points on your face to do facial recognition using the TrueDepth camera and has been updated to make it faster.
O iPhone 11 has 6.1 inch Liquid Retina screen with notch, speaker with Dolby Atmos support for a more immersive and visual sound similar to the iPhone XR, in six colors: black, white, lilac, green, yellow and red. Its battery promises an extra hour of autonomy in relation to its predecessor.
The main change from the previous model is in photography: instead of a single lens at the rear, we have a dual camera system, with a 12 megapixel main lens with an aperture of f / 1.8 and optical image stabilization; and a 12 megapixel ultrawide, f / 2.4 aperture and 120 degree field of view. The selfie camera takes 12 megapixel photos.
In the software, Apple has developed a night mode, which allows you to capture more details and vivid colors even in low light. It is possible to shoot in 4K at 60 frames per second, including with the front camera, and the dynamic range has been improved compared to the previous model.
The processor is the Apple A13 Bionic. As usual, the company claims that this is the “most powerful processor in a smartphone”. According to Apple, the CPU is faster than the Snapdragon 855 of the Samsung Galaxy S10 + and the Kirin 980 of the Huawei P30 Pro, while the graphics chip is more powerful than the one present in the A12 Bionic – which, in turn, already had more power than Android Android competitors.
In the United States, the iPhone 11 will be sold at prices of $ 699 (64 GB), $ 749 (128 GB) or $ 849 (256 GB), with discounts for those who change their old iPhone. Pre-sales in 30 countries, which does not include Brazil, start on Friday (13), with deliveries starting on September 20.
Also check out the details of the iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max, which will cost up to $ 1,449.
Apple iPhone 11 – specs:
- Screen6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD with 1792 × 828 pixel resolution, True Tone, maximum brightness of 625 nits, HDR10 and Dolby Vision;
- Processor: Apple A13 Bionic with third generation Neural Engine;
- Internal storage: 64 GB, 128 GB or 256 GB;
- Drums: up to 17 hours of video playback, 10 hours of video streaming and 65 hours of audio playback (18 watt charger sold separately);
- Frontal camera: 12 megapixel TrueDepth with f / 2.2 aperture lens, cinematic video stabilization and 4K footage at up to 60 fps;
- Rear cameras:
- Main: 12 megapixels (f / 1.8) with optical image stabilization;
- Ultrawide: 12 megapixel (f / 2.4) with 120 degree field of view;
- Connectivity: 4GLTE Gigabit with MIMO 4 × 4, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax with MIMO 2 × 2, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, ultra-wideband chip for spatial recognition, dual chip (eSIM and Nano-SIM), Lightning;
- Operational system: iOS 13;
- Weight: 194 grams;
- Dimensions: 150.9 × 75.7 × 8.3 mm;
- More: IP68 certified for water resistance (maximum depth of up to two meters for up to 30 minutes)