After experiencing rumors and leaks, the OnePlus 7T was officially announced on Thursday (26) during an online broadcast. The new smartphone from Chinese OnePlus arrives with two main attractions: AMOLED screen with a frequency of 90 Hz and a triple camera at the rear – one of the sensors has 48 megapixels.
Not that these features are new to the brand. Revealed in May, the OnePlus 7 Pro has the same attributes. Certainly, OnePlus repeated the formula here to maintain consistency between its launches.
On the OnePlus 7T, the screen is a 6.55-inch AMOLED panel with a resolution of 2400 × 1080 pixels. The refresh rate of 90 Hz (instead of the traditional 60 Hz) allows the content to be played on the screen more fluidly, favoring visual comfort.
The screen also has a brightness of 1,000 nits, compatibility with HDR10 + and an integrated optical sensor for fingerprint reading.
At the rear, the three cameras were placed in a circle that, although vaguely, reminds us of the Moto Z line and other Motorola devices.
The main camera has a 48-megapixel Sony IMX586 sensor and optical image stabilization. It comes with a 12 megapixel telephoto lens (2x optical zoom) and a 16 megapixel wide angle. The front camera has a 16-megapixel Sony IMX471 sensor.
Among the features that this set of cameras offers, OnePlus highlights a portrait mode that allows you to choose the best camera for the depth effect, a macro mode that can make records with a distance of only 2.5 cm from the object and an optimization that allows sharp photos even in low light environments.
Overall performance is guaranteed by a Snapdragon 855+ processor (a “powered” version of the Snapdragon 855) complemented with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB for internal storage – at least for now, there are no options with other capacities.
Although not new, the Warp Charge 30T technology also deserves mention: in the OnePlus 7T, it allows 70% of the battery to be recharged in 30 minutes. The smartphone has a battery of 3,800 mAh.
In the United States, the OnePlus 7T will be launched in October for $ 599.
OnePlus 7T – technical sheet
- Screen: Fluid AMOLED (90 Hz), 6.55 inches, 2400 × 1080 pixels (full HD +), 402 ppi, 20: 9 format, drop notch, Gorilla Glass, HDR10 +, 1,000 nits brightness and integrated digital reader
- Processor: octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 855+ with Adreno 640 GPU
- RAM: 8 GB of LPDDR4X
- Storage: 128 GB in UFS 3.0 standard
- Rear cameras:
- Main: 48 megapixel (Sony IMX586), aperture f / 1.6, OIS
- Telephoto: 12 megapixel, f / 2.4 aperture, 2x zoom
- Ultrawide: 16 megapixel, f / 2.2, 117 degree angle
- Frontal camera: 16 megapixel (Sony IMX471), aperture f / 2.0
- Drums: 3,800 mAh with fast charging Warp Charge 30T
- Operational system: OxygenOS based on Android 10
- Connectivity:LTE, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, USB-C, GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Dimensions and weight: 160.9 × 74.4 × 8.1 mm, 190 g