O Motorola Razr 5G is the new foldable cell phone from Motorola. Announced on Wednesday (9), the second generation of the smartphone with a Motorola V3 look and flexible screen has 5G, 48 megapixel camera and improvements in the technical file. The suggested launch price is US $ 1,399 (about R $ 7,450 in direct conversion).
The phone maintained the same design as its predecessor, but with minor changes, such as the fingerprint reader, which is now positioned on the back of the smartphone. The screens remain the same sizes: 6.2 inches on the inside and 2.7 inches on the outside.
The external screen also allows you to reply to messages, browse Google Maps, take selfies and access other resources without having to open your phone. According to tests carried out by Motorola, the smartphone can be opened and closed up to 200,000 times without breaking.
The photographic set received improvements, such as the main camera, which rose from 16 megapixels to 48 MP (f / 1.7) compared to its predecessor. The front camera went from 5 MP to 20 megapixels (f / 2.2) to take selfies and make voice and video calls with the cell phone open.
The foldable smartphone has three color options: Polished Graphite (black), Liquid Mercury (silver) and Blush Gold (gold).
The intermediate technical sheet includes the Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G processor, compatible with fifth generation networks (5G), 8 GB of RAM and 256 of storage, without a microSD card slot. In relation to the battery, the component has a capacity of 2,800 mAh and supports the fast recharge of 15 watts (TurboPower).
The new Motorola phone also has a USB-C port, Wi-Fi 802.11.b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, NFC, eSIM and supports two carrier chips (Dual SIM). The smartphone comes out of the box with Android 10 from the factory.
The smartphone will hit stores in the United States for US $ 1,399, equivalent to about R $ 7,450 in direct conversion. There is no forecast date and price for the launch of the Motorola Razr 5G in Brazil.
Motorola Razr 5G – specs
- internal: 6.2 inch pOLED, 2142 x 876 pixel resolution and 21: 9 aspect ratio
- external: 2.7-inch gOLED and 600 x 800 pixel resolution and 4: 3 aspect ratio
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 765G (octa-core up to 2.4 GHz) and Adreno 620 graphics chip
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage: 256 GB
- Back camera: 48 megapixels, f / 1.7, 1.6 μm, OIS
- Frontal camera: 20 megapixel, f / 2.2, 1.6 μm
- Drums: 2,800 mAh, 15 W fast charging (TurboPower)
- Operational system: Android 10
- Connectivity: USB-C, 4G, 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11.b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS and NFC
- More: fingerprint reader at the rear, eSIM and Dual SIM
- Open: 169.2 x 72.6 x 7.9 mm
- closed: 91.7 x 72.6 x 16 mm
- Weight: 192 grams