O MotorolaOne Zoom not exactly a secret: the specifications of the new phone with four cameras have been leaking for a few weeks, including its Snapdragon 675 intermediate processor and the 4,000 mAh battery. Now, the device’s technical file was almost entirely leaked; it should be officially presented during the IFA fair next week.
Roland Quandt, from WinFuture, obtained the Motorola One Zoom data sheet from a mobile operator. According to him, the Motorola One Zoom will come with a 6.4-inch AMOLED screen and Full-HD + resolution; the fingerprint reader must be integrated into the display.
Inside, we would find the Snapdragon 675 processor, 4 GB of RAM and 128 GB of expandable storage by microSD. The battery must have a capacity of 4,000 mAh and TurboPower fast charging of 18 W.
The differential of the Motorola One Zoom will be in the four cameras: one of them has a 48 megapixel sensor to capture more details; there would also be a 16 MP ultrawide and a depth sensor.
In turn, the fourth camera justifies the name of the cell phone: it is used for 2x optical zoom and 5x hybrid zoom “practically without loss of image quality”, says Quandt. We would also have two optical image stabilizers (OIS) and 4K video recording at 30 fps.
Despite the name, the Motorola One Zoom should come without support for Android One, at least in Europe. According to the WinFuture, it has a deep integration with the AmazonAlexa assistant: for not running a version of Android maintained by Google, the device should not have guaranteed updates for two years.
Quandt also mentions a 25-megapixel front camera housed in a notch on the screen; P2i coating against splash; and 8.8 mm thick for the body made of plastic.
We hope to see the Motorola One Zoom during the IFA fair, which starts on September 6 in Berlin. Rumors say it will be released in some countries like Motorola One Pro.
Motorola One Zoom – technical sheet (leaked):
- Screen: 6.4 inch AMOLED, Full-HD + (2340 x 1080), 19: 9
- Processor: Snapdragon 675
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable by microSD
- Quadruple rear camera:
- main: 48 megapixel, f / 1.7
- ultrawide: 16 megapixels
- depth: 5 megapixels
- zoom: 8 megapixel, f / 2.4, 2x optical zoom, 5x hybrid zoom
- 4K video recording at 30 fps, Full-HD at 60 fps, phase detection focus, two optical image stabilizers
- Frontal camera: 25 megapixel, f / 2.0
- Drums: 4,000 mAh, 18 W TurboPower
- Operational system: Android 9 Pie
- Connectivity: USB-C, dual-band Wi-Fi ac, Bluetooth 5.0
- More: P2i splash coating, IP52 protection against water and dust
- Dimensions: 190 g, 8.8 mm thick
With information: WinFuture.