THE Motorola revealed on Wednesday (15) the One Vision, an intermediate smartphone with an ultrawide 21: 9 screen and a rear camera with a 48 megapixel main sensor. With a suggested price of R $ 1,999, the phone is the second of the brand in Brazil with Android One, which has guaranteed system updates.
The highlight of One Vision is the 6.3-inch display – which Motorola calls CinemaVision. It has Full HD + resolution (2520 × 1080 pixels) in a higher proportion than conventional and a hole in the upper left corner for the front camera of 25 megapixels. It is possible to watch movies in cinema proportion, see more content at once on social networks and run two simultaneous apps with more space.
Inside, the Motorola One Vision has a curious detail: it is equipped with a Samsung Exynos (!) Processor with eight cores up to 2.2 GHz; it is a chip similar to the Snapdragon 660. The version sold in Brazil has 4 GB of RAM, 128 GB of storage in UFS memory (with the possibility of microSD expansion) and a 3,500 mAh battery with 15 watt TurboPower charging.
In the rear camera, there are two sensors: a 48-megapixel main with optical image stabilization and a f / 1.7 aperture lens, as well as another with a 5-megapixel resolution. You can shoot in a 21: 9 (clear) or 4K ratio, as well as use the Night Vision feature to capture sharper photos in low light.
Like other Android One devices, Motorola One Vision will have monthly security updates and receive new system versions for two years. Since it comes standard with Android 9 Pie, this means that owners will be able to install the future Android 10 Q and Android R.
The Motorola One Vision starts to be sold this Wednesday (15), in the colors bronze and blue, with suggested price of R $ 1.999.
Motorola One Vision – technical form:
- Screen: 6.3 inches, Full HD + (2520 x 1080), 432 ppi, LTPS IPS LCD, 21: 9 aspect ratio
- Processor: Exynos 9609 2.2 GHz octa-core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Storage: 128 GB, expandable by microSD up to 512 GB
- Drums: 3,500 mAh with 15 W TurboPower charging
- Dual rear camera: 48 megapixel (Quad Pixel) f / 1.7 + 5 megapixel f / 2.2
- Frontal camera: 25 megapixel (Quad Pixel) f / 2.0
- Operational system: Android 9 Pie with version updates guaranteed for two years by Android One
- More: rear digital reader, USB-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, NFC, hybrid tray (2 chips or chip + microSD)
- Dimensions: 160.1 x 71.2 x 8.7 mm; 181 g