THE Motorola is bringing its newest smartphone to Brazil: the Moto E6 Play it has a 5.5-inch HD + screen, fingerprint reader and 3,000 mAh battery. The cell phone has a suggested price of R $ 699 and will arrive throughout the country starting this week in gray and blue.
You can’t expect much from the Moto E6 Play as it is a basic device: it has a quad-core MediaTek MT6739 processor and only 2 GB of RAM, enough to keep experienced users away.
Still, it is an evolution compared to the Moto E5 Play. Here we have 32 GB of expandable storage by microSD, 5.5 inch HD + screen and 3,000 mAh battery. (The predecessor had 16 GB of space, 480p resolution and 2,100 mAh.)
The Moto E6 Play runs on the standard Android 9 Pie, instead of the Go variant (present on the E5 Play). Don’t expect to see Android 10 here, as Motorola maintains Moto E devices in the same version as they were released.
The rear is plastic, in metallic gray or metallic blue; it features the fingerprint reader with the Motorola logo and a 13 megapixel camera. In turn, the front camera has 5 MP.
It is already possible to find the Moto E6 Play in the Motorola online store: it costs R $ 699 in installments up to eight times, or R $ 615.12 in cash. It will also reach physical and online retailers.
Motorola Moto E6 Play – specs:
- Screen5.5-inch LCD with HD + (1440 x 720) resolution, 18: 9
- Processor: 1.5 GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6739 with PowerVR GE8100 GPU
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, expandable by microSD up to 256 GB
- Back camera: 13 megapixels, f / 2.2
- Frontal camera: 5 megapixel, f / 2.2
- Drums: 3,000 mAh
- Operational system: Android 9 Pie
- More: microUSB, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM radio, 4G dual-chip (triple tray), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, fingerprint reader on the back
- Dimensions: 146.5 x 70.9 x 8.3 mm, 145 g