A variant of Moto E6 Plus arrived in Brazil this Tuesday (17th) with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of storage: the cell phone can be found in the online store of Motorola, in kiosks and retailers with a suggested retail price of R $ 999, in metallic gray or ruby. It features dual rear camera, notch screen and MediaTek processor.
In Brazil, you also find the Moto E6 Plus with 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of storage; this version has a suggested price of R $ 899, but can now be found for less. It is available in gray or red.
The other specifications are identical between the two models. The processor is the MediaTek Helio P22, which approaches the Snapdragon 450 in benchmarks; and the battery is 3,000 mAh.
The highlight is the dual camera, which appears for the first time in the Moto E line. It is a 13 megapixel main sensor accompanied by a 2 MP depth sensor, for portrait mode that blurs the background.
The 6.1-inch HD + screen has a notch for the 8-megapixel front camera. The chin is quite generous but, fortunately, it does not bear the Motorola logo. The fingerprint reader is at the rear.
The Moto E6 Plus runs Android 9 Pie and will certainly not be updated for future versions, as is Motorola’s policy for the Moto E line. I imagine it will have some success among customers who need a basic cell phone and buy in physical stores.
Moto E6 Plus – specs:
- Screen: 6.1 inches, HD + (720 x 1560)
- Processor: MediaTek Helio P22 2 GHz octa-core
- RAM and storage: 2 + 32 GB or 4 + 64 GB, support microSD up to 512 GB
- Dual rear camera: 13 megapixels (1.12 µm) f / 2.0 + 2 megapixels
- Frontal camera: 8 megapixels
- Drums: 3000 mAh
- Connectivity: microUSB, 3.5mm headphone jack, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi
- Sensors: fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity (without NFC)
- Dimensions: 155.6 x 73.1 x 8.6 mm; 149.7 g