The Chinese Meizu is present in Brazil through the representative Vi a few years ago, before the recent attacks by Huawei and Xiaomi. She is back with a very affordable cell phone: the Meizu M6T it has a dual camera with a 13 megapixel main sensor, a 3.300 mAh battery and a price of R $ 699.
The Meizu M6T comes with a 5.7-inch HD + screen in an 18: 9 aspect ratio and a brightness of up to 450 nits. The Home button is virtual and has some gestures: tap to return, and hold it to return to the home screen.
The digital reader is at the rear, as well as the dual camera: there are 13 megapixels in the main sensor and 2 MP in the depth sensor for bokeh effect that blur the background of the photos. The front camera is 8 megapixels.
This device runs Flyme 6 based on Android 7 Nougat (yet!). Inside, we find a 3,300 mAh battery, 3 GB of RAM, 32 GB of expandable storage and a MediaTek MT6750 processor. Our executive editor Paulo Higa explains:
As this is a basic cell phone, you can’t highlight the specifications, so Meizu draws attention to the colored polycarbonate body. PPG Master’s Mark, a supplier of paints for the aerospace and automotive industry, created three colors for the device: champagne gold, coral red and obsidian black – this is the only one available in Brazil.
The device is compatible with 4G in the frequencies of 2,600 MHz (band 7) and 1,800 MHz (band 3); however, it does not connect to 700 MHz (band 28) networks.
The Meizu M6T is already on sale for R $ 699 in cash or ten installments of R $ 69.90. It can be purchased through Vi’s online store or through the Mercado Livre marketplace, Magazine Luiza, Extra, among others.
Meizu M6T – technical form:
- Screen: 5.7 inches, HD + (1440 x 720), 282 ppi, 18: 9 aspect ratio, LTPS LCD, 450 nits
- Processor: MediaTek MT6750 (4x A53 1.5 GHz + 4x A53 1.0 GHz), Mali-T860 MP2
- RAM: 3 GB
- Storage: 32 GB, expandable by microSD up to 128 GB
- Dual rear camera: 13 megapixel f / 2.2 + 2 megapixel f / 2.8
- Frontal camera: 8 megapixel f / 2.0 (Samsung 4H7), 1.12 um pixels
- Connectivity: microUSB, 3.5 mm headphone jack, dual-band 802.11n Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, 4G B1 / 3/5/7/8/20, dual chip
- Drums: 3,300 mAh
- Dimensions: 152.3 x 73 x 8.4 mm, 145 g