The technical Huawei Mate 40 Pro went public just days before its release. As revealed by WinFuture this saturday (17), the successor to the Huawei Mate 30 Pro will have a 3D sensor for selfies and a 4,400 mAh battery with 65 watt recharge support. Cell phone Huawei is slated to be revealed this week.
As in the images revealed in August, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro is revealed by the German website with a hole in the display to house the 13 megapixel front camera and a 3D sensor (ToF), as in the Huawei P40 Pro. curves should measure 6.76 inches with a resolution of 2772 x 1344 pixels and a density of 456 ppi.
The photographic set tends to be triple, allocated in a huge circular module, with a main camera of 50 megapixels and two others of 20 megapixels (ultrawide) and 12 megapixels (telephoto). The trio should also have a color temperature sensor, to achieve more realistic colors when taking photos or recording videos.
The advanced technical file must include the Kirin 9000 processor, with 5G, produced in a 5 nanometer process and formed with four 2.04 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 cores, three 2.54 GHz ARM Cortex-A77 and one more 3, 13 GHz. In Europe, the Huawei Mate 40 Pro tends to arrive in only one edition, with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage. In China, the smartphone can still have variants up to 12 GB.
The battery is another possible highlight of the Chinese cell phone. The component is expected to have 4,400 mAh capacity with support for 65 W fast recharge, wireless and reverse charge, to restore power to other compatible devices such as phones, headsets, smartwatches and the like.
Completing the supposed specifications of the smartphone are the fingerprint reader under the screen, the USB-C port, Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6, as well as the presence of physical buttons to increase and decrease the volume, unlike the predecessor Huawei Mate 30 The phone should come out of the box with EMUI 11, a system based on Android 10, but without Google apps due to the friction between the United States and Huawei.
Huawei Mate 40: price and availability
Huawei marked the launch of its next line of mobile phones for next Thursday, October 22, 2020. The expectation is that four successors of the Huawei Mate 30 family will be presented, among them the Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro + and a special fourth edition of Porsche.
There is no expected date and price for the launch of the Huawei Mate 40 in Brazil.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro – technical file (unconfirmed)
- Screen: 6.76 inch OLED, 2772 x 1344 pixel resolution and 456 ppi density
- Processor: Kirin 9000, octa-core up to 3.13 GHz (ARM Cortex-A77) and Mali G78 graphics chip
- RAM: 8 GB and 12 GB
- Storage: 256 GB (UFS 3.1), expandable via NM Card
- Triple rear camera:
- main: 50 megapixel, f / 1.9
- ultrawide: 20 megapixel, f / 1.8
- telephoto: 12 megapixel, f / 3.4
- Dual front camera: 13 megapixel, f / 2.4 + 3D sensor (ToF)
- Drums: 4,400 mAh, 65 watt fast charging, wireless charging and reverse charging
- Operational system: EMUI 11 (Android 10) with Huawei Mobile Services (HMS)
- Connectivity: USB C (3.1), 4G, 5G, Bluetooth 5.2 and Wi-Fi 6
- More: fingerprint reader under the screen and physical buttons on the side
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 75.5 x 9.1 mm
- Weight: 212 grams
- Colors: black and silver